A conversation between Rick and Katie from this morning.
R: Katie how old are you?
K: I'm two and a half and I have a shoe.
Now this child has a lot of "stuff", but she chose to sum up her age and existence with a shoe. When she turns three Rick and I will get her the other shoe.
Another comment from Katie. This morning I heard her yell to me from our bedroom. I thought she was saying "pee" which means she peed in her potty chair and wanted me to empty it. I was half way across the house when Katie saw me heading toward her and she commanded, "Stop. Go back. Get baby." She was yelling "baby" and wanted me to fetch baby from her room. It was mighty white of her to advise me before I walked all the way to the bedroom.
Lake Waco -- First Ride in a Boat!
12 years ago
0 comments :
Post a Comment