- Katie spilled her juice while eating lunch. I had to clean her high chair and the carpeting underneath it.
- Katie poured 1/2 of a can of Coke in the storage area of her Disney Princess ride-on thingy. It is not meant to hold liquid. I had to clean the ride-on and the carpeting underneath it.
- Lupe, the cat, puked in the office and my foot was like a heat-seeking missile and stepped right in the middle of it. I had to clean up the puke and that area of carpeting. I have attached a roll of paper towel and bottle of carpet cleaner to my shorts since I apparently need it at all times.
- I tipped a can of Coke over on the kitchen counter and the soda quickly ran like a waterfall over the edge and all over the floor. Luckily the paper towel was handy.
- The wind has snapped so many branches and twigs off of the mesquite trees that line our driveway that it will be a miracle if at least one vehicle doesn't get a thorn in a tire. I will have to clean the driveway after this wind--which was supposed to calm down after 4pm and has not--ever dies down.
- I sent Eric outside for a potty break and he is no longer a White German Shepherd but a beige one from the dust storm. He desperately needs a bath and I will have to do so shortly...in the house....in the master bedroom tub. I might as well put on a bathing suit because I am going to get soaked.
- Katie refused to take a nap and I finally let her out of her crib but not before she stripped the sheets off of her bed, pillow cases off of the pillows and evicted all of the naked pillows, blankets and stuffed animals from the crib.
- I have a headache, neck ache and the tendon in my right thumb is acting up and I cannot write, unscrew lids or open doorknobs without pain.
- And on and on and on............waaa, waaa, waaa.
Lake Waco -- First Ride in a Boat!
12 years ago
0 comments :
Post a Comment