Thursday, April 30, 2009

Showering and Cleaning

The new hot water heater is installed and we are showered and smelling fine. We ran into a snafu during the installation. The hot water line was too short, so Rick had to go back to Lowe's to get another piece and connectors. Rick considered getting a tankless water heater, but he would have had to run wiring and it would have been a bigger job than time allowed. In addition, this house is just temporary until we move into the missile site. We prefer to do the upgrades and spend the money remodeling the LCC.

My in-laws will be here Sunday so I have been a cleaning fool. I tend to do the all-out cleaning about four times a year. However, as I was orange oiling the woodwork Rick commented that he wished his parents visited more often as if I only major clean when they are coming. I threw him a big, ol' dirty look.

Hmmm. Earlier I thought I had a load of things to blog about, but now they escape me. Guess they weren't that stunning or amusing. Til later...........

0 comments :